Herb Crusted Cod Loins
with mashed potatoes & green peas
Herb crusted cod loins
- 10 oz Cod loins
- 1 ½ cup Bread crumbs
- ⅓ cup Parsley
- ⅓ cup Chives
- ⅓ cup Dill
- 3 tbsp Oil
- 2 ½ tbsp Butter
- ½ Lemon, juiced
- Salt (to taste)
Mashed potatoes & green peas
- 2 Baked potatoes
- 2 tbsp Salted butter
- 5 tbsp Heavy cream
- 1 cup Green peas
- 5 ½ tbsp Salt
- 4 cups Water
Instructions for the fish
- Mix finely chopped herbs with breadcrumbs
- Cut fish in half and cover with herb crust
- Add oil to a hot pan and fry the fish on each side for 3 minutes
- Add butter to the pan and salt to taste
- Remove fish from pan and drizzle with lemon juice before serving
Instructions for the potatoes and green peas
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Bake potato for 1 hour, then let it cool for a few minutes.
- Cut potato in half and scrape the insides into a bowl. Discard the skin.
- Add butter and cream and stir together. Season with salt to taste.
- Add salt to water and bring to a boil.
- Add green peas to boiling water and cook for 3 minutes.