SOY AND MISO MARINATED ARCTIC CHAR
Prep time: 25 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Ingredients for soy and miso marinated Arctic Char
- 12-16 oz Arctic Charr
- 5 ½ tbsp Soy sauce
- ½ cup Water
- 2 tbsp Red miso paste
- ½ Lime, juiced
- Whisk soy sauce, water and miso paste together in a bowl.
- Cut arctic char in half and let marinate in the bowl for 20 minutes.
- Preheat a nonstick pan.
- Fry arctic char for 3 minutes on the skin. Turn over and cook for 1 more minute.
- Remove fish from pan and drizzle with half a lime.
Ingredients for chili and garlic fried broccolini
- 8 pcs Broccolini
- 1 Chili
- 1 clove Garlic
- ½ lime
- Sea Salt
- Preheat a grill pan.
- Add oil and broccolini to pan.
- Constantly stirring, fry for 2 minutes.
- Add chili and garlic. Season with sea salt.
- Add lime juice to the pan before removing the broccolini.