Colorful Lunch Salad with Wolffish
Wolffish can be cooked ahead and is equally delicious hot or cold in the salad.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 1 lb Wolffish fillets
- 1 tbsp Harissa (Moroccan pepper sauce)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup basil leaves
- ½ cup mint leaves
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- ½ lemon, for zest and juice
- Salt and pepper
- ¼ cup olive oil
Preparing the salad dressing
- Add basil, mint, garlic, vinegar, lemon zest and juice, a pinch of salt and pepper in a blender or food processor and blend while slowly pouring in the oil. Add more salt and pepper to taste.
Preparing the salad
- Lettuce of your choice, torn or chopped
- 4-6 Radishes, diced
- 2 handfuls sugar snap peas, halved lengthwise
- ¼ cantaloupe, diced
Baking & serving the wolffish
- Preheat the oven to 425°f.
- Pat the fish dry and cut into 2-4 pieces. Sprinkle with salt and divide the harissa evenly on top.
- Place the fish in a lightly greased oven proof dish and bake for 10 minutes. Salt and pepper to taste when the fish is out of the oven.
- Dress your salad to taste (store leftover dressing in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week). Place the fish (hot or cold) on top.