with endives, parmesan cheese, and walnuts
Prep time: 20 minutes - Cook time 15 minutes - Serves: two persons
Ingredients for the pollock
- 14 oz pollock fillets
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Chili flakes
- Extra virgin olive oil
Ingredients for the vinaigrette
- 2 Garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 Large anchovy fillets (chopped finely)
- 2 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 5 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Mix together minced garlic, chopped anchovies, vinegar, and honey.
- Gradually add the extra virgin olive oil.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
Ingredients for the endives
- 4 Endives
- 1 Orange
- 3 ½ oz Parmesan cheese
- 3 ½ oz Walnuts
- Cut the parmesan cheese and walnuts into ½ inch cubes.
- With a fine cheese grater zest some orange and mix with the cheese.
- Peel apart the endives and wash them in cold water and pat dry.
- In a bowl, mix together the endives with the cheese and walnut mixture and toss with a squeeze of orange juice and olive oil.
Baking & Serving
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Portion the fish and set on an oven tray drizzle a little of the olive oil and season with chili flakes, salt and pepper.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the inside temperature of the fish reaches 130°F.
- Serve the fish on a plate, add the endive salad, and drizzle with the vinaigrette.
Print this Recipe