Grilled Whole Arctic Charr
Delicious with roasted potatoes and grilled vegetables
Prep time: 10 minutes - Cook time 20 minutes - Serves: 2 hungry for dinner or 4 for lunchs
Ingredients for the Arctic Charr
- 1 Whole Arctic charr (approximately 3 lbs) gutted and scaled with head and tail still on.
- 1 Lemon, sliced
- Fresh herbs such as thyme, flat-leaved parsley, oregano and/or mint
- Olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
Baking & serving the Arctic charr
- Pre-heat grill to 350-400°f.
- Rinse the fish and pat dry. Rub the outside and inside of the cavity generously with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Layer the herbs and lemon slices inside the cavity.
- Place on a heated grill for 8-10 minutes. The fish should release easily when one side is cooked and be easy to flip. Cook on the other side for 8-10 minutes more.
- Place the fish on a large plate or cutting board and with a fork dig right into the crispy skin and the flaky, juicy coral colored flesh. Watch out for bones!
Print this Recipe